Oak Grove Baptist Church in Prairieville, LA is actively seeking it’s next full-time Pastor who will disciple and shepherd our current congregation. Oak Grove is a multi-generational congregation who seeks to be a light within the surrounding community. The Pastor would oversee and provide guidance to all church ministries. Intricate knowledge and understanding of the Bible is required along with a spirit and heart for the Gospel and missions. The Pastor must possess the leadership skills to lead the Deacon Body, other church staff, and volunteers.
- Preach during worship services and lead prayer gatherings
- Perform pastoral duties that include visiting sick, bereaved, members in crisis, etc.
- Officiate at weddings, funerals, and baptisms.
- Perform administrative duties related to office, staff, and property that are necessary to coordinate the ongoing life and ministry of the Church. Some of these may be delegated to staff members and volunteers as appropriate to their position.
- Provide Biblical counseling to church members as needed.
- Work with various ministries and committees within the Church to assist them in performing their assigned tasks.
- Represent the Church in community and denominational activities.
- Witness to the lost people of this community and be prepared to train and equip Church members to participate in outreach efforts.
Full-Time Salary/Compensation Package Offered Based on Experience
Interested applicants should send resumes to email@example.com